Year school was built
Red & Gray
William B. Travis
Commander at the Alamo
We, in partnership with our community, exist to create educational experiences that result in collaborative, innovative problem-solvers who are well prepared for post-secondary options and are successful in the 21st century society.
- Facilitate the creation of a School-to-Career transition system for all students (including special education) from Pre-K through 12th and beyond.
- Integrate higher level of thinking skills and problem solving into all academic classrooms.
- Teachers will collaborate and exchange ideas to improve student performance in math, reading, and writing.
- Continue to expand the number of students taking and receiving credit for advanced placement tests.
- Publicize merits of program to community with special emphasis on parents and students in feeder/vertical team schools.
- All students will be provided with rules for attendance.
- Provide students/parents with early information when absences occur.
- Motivational incentives will be implemented consisting of short term goals to improve attendance.
- Major initiatives will be implemented to bring the community and school together.